Friday, February 04, 2005

On Being a President

It amazes me how easily the presidency comes to the current pretender to the throne. It's not that he's grown into the job, but somehow he managed to shrink the job to fit his meagre abilities. I could never do that, people were always on my case about little things like my backyard wetlands diversification movement, or my leeches-for-tots program. What did I do wrong? Did I push the envelope in the wrong direction? Please help me, people, I'm desperate.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger President Leechman said...

Thanks, Mandie, your support is important to me. If I fail you will be the last to know... until then, have you tried my cajun spiced swamp shreds? It's amazing how a little leech enhances the flavor.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home